Home Community Page 174

Community

HarborFest Returns

A popular annual feature of the East End landscape, The Sag HarborFest, returns this September under the aegis of the Sag Harbor Chamber of...

Town Wants to Move on Noyac Issues

Southampton Town Supervisor Linda Kabot wants to get more Noyac issues off the back burner, but she needs local citizens to help. “The squeaky wheel...

Kitchen Tour Benefits Food Pantry

Regina Humanitzki remembers planning a trip to California, a ride through the northern part of the state above San Francisco, and seeing a tour...

Film Hopes to Raise Awareness of Helicopter Noise

As the Memorial Day weekend — the unofficial start of the summer season — bears down on local residents, the fear of helicopters and low...

Empire Warns Patients They May Have to Look Elsewhere

With hundreds — if not thousands — of clients along the South Fork, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield is currently negotiating its contract with Southampton Hospital....

Noyacans Concerned About Traffic, Community Center

Southampton Town Councilmen Chris Nuzzi and Dan Russo took their hits in Noyac on Tuesday night by members of the hamlet’s civic council concerned...

Express Takes Top Awards in Division

The Sag Harbor Express took home top honors in its division last weekend in the New York Press Association’s Better Newspaper Contest. Held during the...

Latest Articles

A Conversation with Kasia Klimiuk

The co-founder of Our Fabulous Variety Show talks about the evolution of the arts nonprofit, which will host a Leap Year fundraiser on Saturday, February 29, from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at The Stephen Talkhouse in Amagansett, how drag culture has come to the forefront on the South Fork and what the future holds for OFVS.

Home: Never Wanting to Leave Sag Harbor

I often wonder why it is that I’m forever teeter-tottering between wanting to travel the world and never wanting to leave home? My husband, man of few words, reminds me that it is because our ‘home’, Sag Harbor, is one of the most beautiful places in the world. One minute I’m at the top-ready to fly off to foreign lands; while the next minute, I don’t want to budge from under my electric throw blanket. However, after speaking with the Schiavonis, I realize I’m not the only one that feels that way.

Tommy John Schiavoni Endorsed By East End Supervisors For State Senate Bid

Southampton Town Board member and State Senate hopeful Tommy John Schiavoni announced this week that he has received three key endorsements in his bid to seek the Democratic nomination for the 1st District Senate seat.